Produce Bag | Organic Cotton
Are you looking for a reusable bag that is durable, lightweight, and convenient to have at hand? With this bag, you can take home fresh fruit, vegetables, or fresh bread from the bakery without using plastic bags. It is also perfect for bulk dry ingredients.
This 100% plastic-free bag is made with natural organic cotton, so your food won't sweat as it does in plastic bags. It will stay fresher for longer and cut down on your single plastic use, too - an eco win-win all around! It has a tare weight on the label to facilitate dry and fresh goods package-free purchase.
Like many of us, this bag is a multi-tasker: it is also great for storing food. It can be used to hold bits of onions and garlic together or potatoes in the dark, for example. It can also go to the fridge to store and keep fresh things like bunches of celery, spinach, or salad.
Bags size: Large 30 x 40 cm (ideal for bread, long vegetables, a larger quantity of fruits and veggies) and Small 20 x 25 cm (suitable for small loaves of bread and baked goods, bulk dry food, fruits, and small veggies)
- 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Machine washable up to 40°C and hang dry
- Tare weight indicated on the label
Why ditch plastic bags
- 100,000 marine animals are killed by plastic bags annually;
- Plastic bags are used for an average of 12 minutes;
- It takes at least 500 years for a plastic bag to degrade in a landfill and unfortunately they don't break down completely but instead photo-degrade, becoming microplastics that absorb toxins and continue to pollute the environment;
- Worldwide, we use around 5 trillion plastic bags per year!
- An estimated 300 million plastic bags every year end up in the Atlantic Ocean alone;
- By 2050, the world's oceans could contain more plastic than fish measure by weight.
Make eco-conscious choices that you can be proud of!
All orders shipped by Beewise are completely plastic-free. We also reuse boxes and filling material as much as possible. Thus, you can be sure that your shipping will have a low impact on the environment.
The orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on Sundays or during bank holidays.
After being processed, items usually take 1-3 business days to arrive at their destination inside the Netherlands and 2-6 business days in other European countries.
The shipping charge will be calculated and displayed just before the checkout page. Currently, it is €4,55 inside the Netherlands. For other destinations: €8,00 for Belgium, €10,00 for Austria, Czechia, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Spain and Sweden, and €15,00 for Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Norway, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Turkey and the United Kingdom. There is free shipping for orders over €40 in the Netherlands and €90 in Europe.
Every shipping has a Track & Trace so you can follow it quickly and easily.