Are you tired of using reusable bags that are not sturdy enough? Looking for a reusable bag with which you can keep your bottles upright and protected without worry about the bump on the way home?
This tote bag is made from 100% Organic Cotton Canvas. It is reusable, washable, foldable, and sustainable. Instead of relying on disposable bags that are not good for the planet, this grocery shopping bag is a sustainable alternative to reusable plastic bags or smaller cotton bags. Why? Because it is sturdy, it will last longer, store more food, and at the end of its life, it is entirely home compostable.
The bag has a unique design with 6 interior bottle (or tall veggies) sleeves that can meet your different needs. The sleeves can prevent glass bottles from accidentally banging against each other and breaking. Its design is also ideal for a day at the beach, picnic, camping, or even hitting up the gym.
- Bag’s size: 40 x 36 x 21cm
- Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton unbleached
- Reusable & Washable up to 40C
- Heavy-duty & Multi-purpose bag
Why ditch plastic bags
- 100,000 marine animals are killed by plastic bags annually;
- Plastic bags are used for an average of 12 minutes;
- It takes at least 500 years for a plastic bag to degrade in a landfill and unfortunately they don't break down completely but instead photo-degrade, becoming microplastics that absorb toxins and continue to pollute the environment;
- Worldwide, we use around 5 trillion plastic bags per year!
- An estimated 300 million plastic bags every year end up in the Atlantic Ocean alone;
- By 2050, the world's oceans could contain more plastic than fish measure by weight.
Make eco-conscious choices that you can be proud of!
All orders shipped by Beewise are completely plastic-free. We also reuse boxes and filling material as much as possible. Thus, you can be sure that your shipping will have a low impact on the environment.
The orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on Sundays or during bank holidays.
After being processed, items usually take 1-3 business days to arrive at their destination inside the Netherlands and 2-6 business days in other European countries.
The shipping charge will be calculated and displayed just before the checkout page. Currently, it is €3.90 inside the Netherlands. For other destinations: €9,00 for Belgium, €16.00 for Switzerland and UK, and €12.00 for all the other countries. Free shipping for orders over 40€ in the Netherlands and 80€ in Europe.
Every shipping has a Track & Trace so you can follow it quickly and easily.