Reusable Produce Bag
Are you in search of a reusable bag that combines durability, lightweight and convenience? This produce bag is the ideal solution for bringing home fresh produce, vegetables, or small bakery items without the need for disposable bags. It's also perfectly suited for storing bulk dry ingredients.
This plastic-free bag is made with natural organic cotton, so your food won't sweat as it does in plastic bags. It will stay fresher for longer and cut down on your single plastic use, too - an eco win-win all around! It has a tare weight on the label to facilitate dry and fresh goods package-free purchase.
Like many of us, this bag is a multi-tasker: it is also great for storing food. It can be used to hold bits of onions and garlic together or potatoes in the dark, for example. It can also go to the fridge to store and keep fresh things like bunches of celery, spinach, or salad.
Bags size 20 x 25 cm - suitable for small loaves of bread and baked goods, bulk dry food, fruits, and small veggies
- 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Machine washable up to 40°C and hang dry
- Tare weight indicated on the label
Why ditch plastic bags
- 100,000 marine animals are killed by plastic bags annually;
- Plastic bags are used for an average of 12 minutes;
- It takes at least 500 years for a plastic bag to degrade in a landfill and unfortunately they don't break down completely but instead photo-degrade, becoming microplastics that absorb toxins and continue to pollute the environment;
- Worldwide, we use around 5 trillion plastic bags per year!
- An estimated 300 million plastic bags every year end up in the Atlantic Ocean alone;
- By 2050, the world's oceans could contain more plastic than fish measured by weight.
Make eco-conscious choices that you can be proud of!
All orders shipped by Beewise are completely plastic-free. We also reuse boxes and filling material as much as possible. Thus, you can be sure that your shipping will have a low impact on the environment.
The orders are processed within 1 business day. Orders are not shipped or delivered on Sundays or during bank holidays.
After being processed, items usually take 1-3 business days to arrive at their destination inside the Netherlands and 2-6 business days in other European countries.
The shipping charge will be calculated and shown just before the checkout page. It is €4,95 for any package within the Netherlands. Alternatively, opt for the economical choice of picking up your order at the nearest DPD shop for only €4,25. For other destinations: €9,00 for Belgium, €10,00 for Austria, Czechia, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Spain and Sweden, and €15,00 for Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Norway, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Turkey and the United Kingdom. There is free shipping for orders over €50 in the Netherlands and €90 in Europe.
Every shipping has a Track & Trace so you can follow it quickly and easily.